UV Protective Beach Umbrella with Fringe, Island Bella
UV Protective Beach Umbrella, Finding Bella, Island
📦Dispatched within 2 Business Days
✈️Available in Australia ONLY. FREE shipping across Australia
💳Secure and Trusted Checkout with ShopifyPay, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, GPay and Apple Pay.
The name says it all this beauty is just a vibe! Mint dreams were made of these and who are we to disagree?!
Beach Umbrella Product Description:
- Outdoor Beach Umbrella with tassels, a wooden pole and a screw to anchor your umbrella in the sand;
Solution-dyed acrylic outdoor canvas;
+50 UPF protection;
Responsibly sourced hardwood pole
The Bella hinge for quick and easy set up
The Bella detachable screw to help with stability / wind
1.8m wide canopy
Matching carry case
Folds to 1.2m x 16cm x 16cm ensuring easy storage and portability
The key feature of this Beach Umbrella with tassels is its UPF50+ fabric which is fade resistant and provides the highest protection from UV light. The sun cover that blocks out 98% of the sun rays, which is so crucial on the Australian beaches! Protect yourself and your loved ones from sun burn, skin ageing and other side effects of the sun exposure with our range of designed in Australia Beach Umbrellas. Stand out on the beach for all the right reasons with sun shade from Finding Bella.
Finding Bella umbrellas have been carefully designed to be as easy as possible to assemble. The ergonomic screw handle fits into the stem of the umbrella & allows effortless ‘twist to secure’ action getting the umbrella from boot to beach before you can say “where are my sunnies?”
Your umbrella separates into two parts with the simple yet stylish all metal connector. Just click to release, fold down & both parts fit easily back in your Finding Bella Carry bag (decorated with the same stunning print!).
The tassels have been made to be 12cms in length to optimise breeze. The frame of the fringed beach umbrella has been powder coated to prevent rust!
The wooden pole of the beach umbrella is made from recycled wood to make it a more sustainable and eco-friendly choice.
Last but not least is the revolutionary screw that comes with this beach umbrella; making it stand out among other beach umbrellas on the market due to the ease it provides in screwing it into the sand and holding against the wind.
Your beach umbrella will not awkwardly fly off down the beach! If you are also looking for unique beach shoes to protect your soles from the hot sand, check out our range of made in Italy loafers here.
N.B.: Cannot deliver to a PO Box due to size!
- UPF50+ fade resistant fabric;
- Recycled wooden pole;
- Ensure your Fringed Beach umbrella is completely dry before storing away;
- In extremely windy weather, it's recommended that you dismantle your umbrella for the safety of yourself and others and to ensure the umbrella stays in good condition;
- The umbrella is not waterproof so it is not recommended in the rain or storms and wipe down if required.
How to Assemble Your Beach Umbrella:
USING YOUR UMBRELLA AT THE BEACH
- Dig a hole at least 35cm deep in the sand.
- Screw the Bella screw into the sand deeper and place pole into the screw.
- Pat down sand and ensure umbrella is feeling secure.
- To angle the canopy, hold on to the upper pole before unlocking the hinge. To unlock the hinge, turn the dial anti-clockwise as far as possible.
- Let the upper pole rotate to the desired position. It is recommended to not exceed an angle of 45 degrees. Always try to tilt the umbrella into the wind as this will minimise the chance of it lifting out of the sand.
- To lock the hinge, rotate the dial clockwise until the vertical grip is parallel to the lower pole. The Bella hinge should feel easy to lock and unlock. If jammed, do not force the hinge to close as it may cause damage.
- Taking an umbrella to the beach is your responsibility. In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
USING YOUR UMBRELLA AT HOME
- We recommend securing your umbrella in a base.
- In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- Store your umbrella in a protective cover when not in use to extend its life and minimise wear and tear.
- 1.8m diameter canopy
- Folds to 1.2m x 16cm x 16cm
- Height 2.1m when extended
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Pole diameter: 32mm