STAY DRY IN COLOURFUL STYLE! Even the rain won't dull your sparkle in this fabulous rain spray jacket. Features a waterproof shell, nice big hood and made sustainably from recycled plastic bottles.
- Water resistant printed raincoat
- Two side pockets (with new zip closures!)
- Adjustable hood with draw strings
- Flares out to finish at hips (can also be bump friendly!)
- Full length sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Fully lined for all day breathable comfort - not just for rainy days!
- Sustainably made from recycled PET
Kirra (a proud Bunuba & Yamatji woman) wears a size XS/S jacket. She is 175cm, and usually wears an AU10 top.
Emily wears a size M-L jacket. She is 165cm and usually wears an AU16 top.
STRONG WOMEN. This print was created in collaboration with Sheri Skele of Bigi Nagala, a proud Bidjara woman and a contemporary Aboriginal Artist. In Sheri's words "In this artwork you will see groups of women connecting and healing through sitting together and learning from each other. The symbols and elements represent women from all walks of life including, women in power, women at home, women in birth, women in motherhood and women in life. Being a woman is important to the generation of life, the earth, the land, relationships, and all things of importance in this world. In Aboriginal culture women play significant and sacred roles in taking care of land, country, children, Law, ceremony, and life-they teach all the children how to be, how to love, how to care for country, for Law, for spirit and for life. ”