Waterproof Playmat for kids, Blush and Blocks, Ashley
Meet the play mat that is both gorgeous and practical, it will make getting out and about with your little one easier and less messy. Activity mat created by mums for mums with little bubs, and not so little ones too.
Blush and Blocks range of picnic or play rugs features a plush water resistant canvas surface, a durable waterproof vegan leather base, which can double as a change mat, and can be used for messy play indoors or outside.
This is a dual sided play mat, so be sure to utilise both sides depending on your adventure. The base of this play rug is made from a durable waterproof vegan leather which has been designed to withstand any terrain and handle any messy play time.
Use it in your play room or take it to the park, picnic or the beach.
All activity mats come with a compact carry handle and a drawstring backpack making it easy to take on every adventure and keep your hands as free as it is possible with a little one in tow.
- Durable outdoor/indoor picnic/play mat;
- Dual sided, waterproof canvas and waterproof vegan leather backing;
- Easy to clean;
- Available in 2 sizes and 6 designs;
- Perfect for picnics on the beach, at a park on a camping trip and a messy play inside;
- Easy to roll up and neatly fold;
- Picnic rugs are featuring an adjustable shoulder strap for hands free carrying;
- Designed in Australia play mat.
70cm x 90cm
- Polyester canvas;
- Durable waterproof vegan leather backing
The surface of the play mat has been specifically designed to be water resistant to allow for easy cleaning when needed. Simply follow the below instructions to keep you play mat clean and most importantly keep your little one safe:
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent only. However, if using a spray we recommend a natural, non-toxic product made from plant based materials. After spraying and wiping, use a fresh damp cloth to remove any residue it may leave.
- If you feel your play mat needs more than a spot clean then it can be hand washed in cold water only. Do not rub or ring, do not bleach, line dry out of direct sunlight without delay. Do not dry clean.
- Do not soak, submerge or hose down. Do not leave in the rain.
- Avoid leaving your play mat in sunlight for extended periods or on hot surfaces, including heaters where the mats are in direct contact with heat.
- Keep away from sharp objects such as scissors, chair legs or similar like items that could puncture the mats material.
- Not recommended for use with ink pens and markers.
- If using your play mat for 'messy' play such as water based paints and play dough please ensure to utilise the vegan leather side of your play mat and immediately clean mat after use with mild detergent to prevent stains.
- Not heat or flame resistant.
- This product contains small parts that pay present a chocking hazard.
- Never leave a child on the play mat unattended by an adult.
- Do not allow the play mat to cover child's nose or mouth as this may cause suffocation.
- Play mat is not intended for use as a blanket.
- Play mat should always be properly stored away when not in use.