Double-sided Waterproof Picnic Mat, Grace
Meet Grace your versatile and vibrant picnic mat. Grace features a magical rose garden design on a crisp white background. This picnic rug will make getting out and about with your family easy and stylish.
Our range of picnic mats are dual sided featuring a plush water resistant canvas side and a durable waterproof vegan leather side, this durable side doubles as a change mat and can be used for messy sensory play. Grace comes with a compact carry handle and a drawstring back pack making it convenient to take on every adventure.
Blush and Blocks range of picnic rugs are easy to clean due to a plush water-resistant canvas surface and a durable waterproof vegan leather base, which has been designed to withstand any terrain.
This is a dual sided mat, so be sure to utilise both sides depending on your adventure.
All picnic mats come with a compact carry handle and a drawstring backpack making it easy to take on every adventure and keep your hands as free as it is possible.
- Durable outdoor picnic mat;
- Dual sided, waterproof canvas and waterproof vegan leather backing;
- Easy to clean;
- Perfect for picnics on the beach, at a park on a camping trip and a messy play inside;
- Easy to roll up and neatly fold;
- Picnic rugs are featuring an adjustable shoulder strap for hands free carrying;
- Designed in Australia picnic mat.
100cm x 150cm
- Polyester canvas;
- Durable waterproof vegan leather backing
The surface of the picnic mat has been specifically designed to be water resistant to allow for easy cleaning when needed. Simply follow the below instructions to keep you play mat clean and most importantly keep your little one safe:
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent only. However, if using a spray we recommend a natural, non-toxic product made from plant based materials. After spraying and wiping, use a fresh damp cloth to remove any residue it may leave.
- If you feel your mat needs more than a spot clean then it can be hand washed in cold water only. Do not rub or ring, do not bleach, line dry out of direct sunlight without delay. Do not dry clean.
- Do not soak, submerge or hose down. Do not leave in the rain.
- Avoid leaving your mat in sunlight for extended periods or on hot surfaces, including heaters where the mats are in direct contact with heat.
- Keep away from sharp objects such as scissors, chair legs or similar like items that could puncture the mats material.
- Not recommended for use with ink pens and markers.
- If using your mat for 'messy' play such as water based paints and play dough please ensure to utilise the vegan leather side of your mat and immediately clean after use with mild detergent to prevent stains.
- Not heat or flame resistant.
- This product contains small parts that pay present a chocking hazard.
- Never leave a child on the mat unattended by an adult.