Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Peach, Bondi Bottles
Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Peach
We all know the benefits of drinking water and staying hydrated throughout the day, and it is that much easier to do so when you have the perfect water bottle by your side. Bondi Bottles give people an easy alternative to plastic and aluminium-lined bottles: a safe, lightweight, bottle free of Bisphenol A (BPA) and other toxic substances.
Insulated water bottle by Bondi Bottles can keep your beverage cold for up to 24hrs and your coffee or tea hot. The insulation technology of this Stainless Steel water bottle also guarantees a condensation-free exterior. That’s right, the outer layer of your bottle will always be dry.
Being ecofriendly has never been so easy! Stainless Steel Water Bottles will help you reduce the consumption of single-use plastic. Refill your bottle to save money and reduce waste. Say “NO” to single use plastic!
Peach stainless steel water bottle features a Soft Touch finish, and a cool, Peach design. Available in 350ml, 500ml and 750ml.
Insulated Water Bottle Description:
- BPA-free, high-grade 304 stainless steel insulated water bottles;
- Available in 3 sizes: 350ml, 500ml, 750ml;
- Available in four colours: black, blue, emerald and peach;
- Ecofriendly and Sustainable;
- Keeps your drinks COLD for 24 hours and HOT for up to 12hrs;
- Designed in Australia, sustainably made in China.
BPA-free, high-grade 304 stainless steel.
To preserve your bottle's performance and its unique finish, please read the following instructions:
- Hand wash only, Avoid the use of abrasive sponges.
- Do not leave your bottle soaking.
- Not Freezer safe. By leaving your bottle in the freezer you could cause damage to the insulation performance and shape of the bottle.
- Never put in a microwave or dishwasher
- Avoid shaking your bottle when filled with boiling hot beverages and carbonated drinks, as it may cause excessive pressure.
- Keep away from kids when containing hot beverages.
- To ensure your Bondi Bottle will keep your drink COLD for up to 24 hours and HOT for up to 12 hours, close the lid properly. This will also prevent leaks