Lego Storage Bag, Play Pouch, Mini Leopard
Sorry, currently out of stock
Lego Mat Bag, Play Pouch, Leopard
📦Dispatched within 2 Business Days from Melbourne
✈️Ships ONLY within Australia. FREE shipping across Australia.
🔒Secure and Trusted Checkout with ShopifyPay, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, GPay and Apple Pay. Flexible payment with AfterPay and Laybuy.
Do your kids love playing lego and other toys with small parts but don’t like tidying up? We have got a perfect solution! Storage bags for toys by Play Pouch Australia are handy for mess free play inside or on the go! Smaller size = greater portability, which is great for travelling and awesome for smaller collections!
How to Use:
Spread the Mini Pouch out for play and all the bits and pieces stay together. When it is time to pack away, just pull on the rope and in a jiffy you've gathered everything neatly into the Mini Pouch.
Hang it up at home for simple, stylish storage. Compact enough that little children will happily carry it and big enough to hold a great collection of toys, the mini play pouch is sure to be a family favourite.
Play Pouch Lego Drawstring Bag Description:
- Designed in Australia for minimal mess and maximum play, our functional toy storage solution is simple to use and makes tidying up an achievable task for your kids.
- Made fromdurable canvas, high quality eyelets and rope;
- The shiny gold, black and white leopard pattern is printed on a base of lovely blush pink, and is also pink on the inside;
- Zip pocket is great for hard to find treasures and valuables;
- Perfect for LEGO®, DUPLO®, Barbie dolls, mega blocks, Sylvanian Families, Thomas tracks, Shopkins, dress ups, Mobilo, teddies, balls and more;
- Authentic Play Pouch Australia Product.
65cm diameter when open, plus edge strip.
To refresh your Lego Storage Bag, remove what ever you've cleverly stored inside. Shake it out, give it five minutes in the dryer on low heat and it will feel good as new. Gentle spot cleaning is recommended but if times have been tough and your Pouch has attracted dirt or grimy spots, please cold hand wash or gentle cold machine wash and hang to dry in the shade. Colours may run or fade. Wash separately. If you choose to iron your product, use iron on low heat and avoid the silicon/rubber label, the rope and the screen printed designs as these could melt under the iron.