Kids’ Yoga Mat, Eco-friendly Printed, Yogat Rainbow
Sorry, currently out of stock
Yoga Mat for kids, Yogat, Rainbow
📦Dispatched within 2 Business Days from Australia
✈️Ships globally. FREE shipping across Australia.
🔒Secure and Trusted Checkout with ShopifyPay, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, GPay and Apple Pay. Flexible payment with AfterPay and Laybuy.
One size does not fit all when it comes to yoga mats, especially for your little ones. Equip young yogis with the gear to support their practice!
Get your OM on, little ones! This luxe contemporary art yoga mat is designed for kids 0–5 years old and combines the art and yoga practice; the first of its kind in Australia. These premium eco-friendly mats are made from 100% recycled and natural materials. A soft-touch microfibre and non-slip surface helps kids keep their footing, providing both extra grip and absorbency.
These limited-edition kids’ mat provides supple cushioning with its eco rubber underlay made from biodegradable materials. Perfect for your little yogi! Get flowing and support Australian Arts Community.
Eco-friendly Kids’ Yoga Mat Description:
- Free black carry strap
- Original Australian Contemporary Artwork - Limited edition print by Artist Carley Cornelissen;
- Made from tree rubber and recycled materials
- 100% Biodegradable and recyclable
- Natural inks
- Suitable for all types of workouts including Yoga and Pilates
- Machine washable
- 3 mm thickness
- Microfibre layer
- Super absorbent
- No harsh chemicals, PVC or latex. 100% non-toxic
Kids’ Yoga Mat Dimensions: 122cm x 61cm x 3mm
- a natural rubber base topped with a luxurious micro fibre;
While every effort is made during the design and development process to create a long-lasting product, your yoga mat won't last forever. A general rule of thumb is to replace your mat every six to twelve months, although this will depend on how much you use it and how you take care of it.
We recommend wiping down your mat with a damp cloth after a hot or vigorous yoga session but for those stubborn smells, wash your mat on a gentle cycle (on its own) in cold water. No detergents, essential oils or dryers.
If you travel with your mat, avoid leaving in a hot car or direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth after hot or vigorous yoga practice
- Hand wash or gentle cycle with cold water
- Avoid using detergents or essential oils
- Do not dry clean or iron and stay out of direct sunlight for long periods
Keeping your mat clean and well sanitised will extend its life and keep you feeling fresh and focused during your yoga session.