Folding Picnic Table, 6 Wine Glass Slots, Hardwood
Picnic Wine Holder, Table with 6 Glass Slots
✈️Available for Shipping to AU, NZ and the UK. FREE shipping across Australia
💳Secure and Trusted Checkout with ShopifyPay, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, GPay and Apple Pay.
*Due to recent lockdowns in Melbourne picnic tables are made to order - please allow up to 14 days till dispatch. For Christmas deliveries order cut off date is 1.12. If you require it by a certain date, let us know, and we will do what we can to accommodate. Thank you for your patience and for supporting Victorian business.
Take your picnics to the next level with our Hardwood Folding Wine Table. With its beautiful timber grain and rich dark colour, you’ll be the envy of all your friends.
Finally, somewhere to serve your delicious goodies off the ground, safe from dirt, sand and critters. And never spill your wine again with our handy bottle and glasses cut outs. You’ll wonder how you lived without it! For unique waterproof picnic blankets to go with, check out machine washable range by In Her Element here or waterproof double side range by Blush and Blocks here.
*Ice bucket sold separately. Please add an ice bucket from the link here, and we’ll custom make your table to fit
Picnic Wine Holder Table Product Description:
- Hardwood Folding Wine Table;
- 6 Glass and 1 wine bottle holder;
- 400 x 600 x 250mm high;
- Magnetic legs for easy folding and transportation;
- Handmade in Mornington Peninsula by IndiTribe Collective.
- N.B. We will dispatch within 2 business days if in stock, however, due to handmade nature of the product during busy periods we might require up to 14 business days to manufacture.
- Timber: Hardwood;
Care instructions and Disclaimer:
- DO NOT stand or sit on product.
- DO NOT put fingers between folding legs.
- Keep away from children and pets. Always supervise children when around or using product.
- DO NOT immerse in water. Wood is a natural product and will expand if subjected to damp and will shrink and may crack if subjected to heat. We advise you to keep the product in consistent, stable conditions to minimise the effects of temperature and moisture change in the atmosphere.
- DO NOT place this product next to a radiator or in direct sunlight.
- DO NOT leave in a hot car. Store your natural wood product in a cool, dry place.
- DO NOT place HOT or CHILLED items directly on to the surface, use a place mat or marking may occur.
- For general cleaning use a duster or damp cloth (ALMOST DRY) not wet.
Magnets Safety Warning
Magnets are more powerful than most people imagine and need to be handled with care. Before handling magnets, particularly Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets, please follow these safety instructions:
- Large Neodymium Magnets can be attracted to other magnets or metal objects which may cause serious injuries. Be careful to avoid getting your fingers caught!
- Magnets with a strong magnetic field may cause permanent damage to credit cards, TV's, computers;
Due to handmade nature of the product Upper Notch Club does not warrant products due to variations in wood colour, grain and texture. Finishes are not guaranteed to be a perfect match due to various hand applications of materials and selection. There will be variation in colour, texture and shading. Wood is a natural product that responds to temperature and humidity variations by expanding and contracting. Sometimes these changes may be noticeable in the physical appearance of the product. Each product is unique, no two are the same. Although every care is taken to ensure our products are able to handle temperature and humidity changes, the conditions of your home can affect the wooden products you buy from us. Your items can experience small movements and cracks as it adjusts - this is not a fault, but a natural occurrence within the fibres of a natural product.