Wooden Garden Swing for Toddlers, Airplane, Windy Hill Adventures
Outdoor Tree Swing for younger kids, Airplane
📦Hand made to order, dispatched within 4-10 business days of ordering
✈️Ships within Australia ONLY. FREE shipping across Australia.
🔒Secure and Trusted Checkout with ShopifyPay, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, GPay and Apple Pay. Flexible payment with AfterPay and Laybuy.
Wooden Garden Swing Description:
- Handmade to order from solid timber swing for toddlers and kids;
- Available in either pine of iron bark timber;
- Unique and fun Airplane design;
- Suitable for Children 1-6 years of age, always under adult supervision;
- Perfect Christmas or Birthday gift for kids that will last years;
- Designed and Made in Australia by Windy Hill Adventures;
- Waxed with non-toxic wax that is safe for children;
- Marine grade rope is perfect for outdoor use;
- Holds weight up to 100kg.
Have you been looking for a solid high-quality wooden Swing that will last?
A unique handmade wooden Plane Swing is made with love in Australia from a top-quality timber. This garden swing is designed so that children can swing themselves to whatever height they desire, whether they want to take it to the moon and back, or just enjoy a slow plane ride, they fly it! This outdoor swing will provide years of fun for toddlers through to the older childhood. It is as simple as pulling the wing and pushing their feet on the foot rest to have a smooth flying experience.
All the ropes and easy to secure toggles are included with the swing so it can be easily and safely hung.
A pot of wax will be included in your package at no extra charge. The wax will have the plane withstand outdoor weather conditions. However, we don’t recommend applying it if you are going to paint, stain, or vanish the plane later on, these should be applied over the raw timber surface.
N.B. Please note that a custom-made timber item has unique features and markings.
See our suggestions for how to fix the swings on a tree below. If you don't like the idea of fixing the swing yourself we recommend contacting a local handyman.
Wooden Plane Swing Dimensions:
- Wing span 60cm
- Plane length 69cm
Solid Pine or Iron Bark Timber
1 x Plane Wing
1 x Plane body
1 x Threaded rod
2 x cap nuts
2 x washers
2 x Ropes with steel clips and wooden toggles (to attach to beam/tree)
2 x Ropes (already secured to plane swing)
1 x Hanging Instructions
1 x jar of wax
Assembly Instruction of the plane swing:
- Place wing over nose of plane body and place threaded rod through the wing legs and plane body.
- Place 1 washer on each end of threaded rod and firmly secure both end of threaded rod with cap screws.
To ensure your outdoor garden plane swing is long lasting and safe please:
- Wax the plane as you would any other wooden outdoor furniture or flooring (3 times per year);
- Check ropes and knots for wear and tare;
- Check the screw between plane body and wing is tight.
All Windy Hill Adventures products are made from quality materials with superior craftsmanship. Upon purchasing the products the Buyer indemnifies the Seller against any and all claims, actions, demands or notices for any damage, injuries or death which may arise from the following:
Misuse or inappropriate use of the product:
- Use for any other purpose than which the product was intended;
- Failure to comply with installation instructions;
- Matters which are outside of the reasonable control of the Seller, including but not limited to, defective material as supplied to the Seller in which case the Seller could not have known of such defect.
The Buyer acknowledges that the Buyer is solely responsible for the maintenance of the product as is required to maintain the integrity of the product in accordance with our recommended maintenance processes.
How to hang the garden swing on a tree?
Swing Hanging instructions will be included in the package:
- Loop both ropes, with steel clips and toggles, around a beam or a tree;
- The ropes attached to the plane swing are pre knotted and can be simply clipped onto the hanging ropes;
- To adjust the height of the swing use the wooden toggles, ensure you tighten as per the instruction by threading the rope through the top and middle holes. The bottom hole of the toggle must always have a secure knot against it;
- Ensure plane body is level. The ropes must be hanging parallel as shown in the picture with the tick. Ropes to far apart will cause duck diving and ropes to close together will case spinning of plane.
- Weight check the plane before putting your child on it.