Beach Shoes, Le DD Planet Loafers, Red
Seize the day in Le DD Planet Loafers. Made out of the unique Le DD fabric, our loafers combine the Mediterranean beach culture with our modern Australian lifestyle. Italian craftsmanship provides comfort and design, creating footwear just made for adventures in nature, or city exploration.
Le DD Planet Loafers run large so we recommend buying one size down. The perfect fit is when you feel a bit tight at the beginning since they will stretch slightly as you break them in. If you are typically in between sizes, we recommend buying a size and a half smaller.
Please refer to our sizing chart in the images to find your perfect fit and the suggestions of how to measure your foot below.
How to measure your foot length:
1) Place a piece of A4/letter paper on the floor with the short end against a wall.
2) Stand on the paper with your heel tight against the wall.
3) Using a pen/pencil, mark the maximum length of your toe on the paper.
4) Using a tape measure, measure the length from the pen/pencil mark to the end of the paper, this is your heel to toe length.
5) Compare the length to the foot length column in the size guide to find your suggested size.
6) make a note of the longest length you measured.
7) compare this to the foot length column in the size guide to find the suggested size.
- Breathable and antibacterial, the woven fabric of your Le DD ensures that your skin is aerated;
- Unisex, available in 7 colours;
- Comfortable and ultralight, the flexibility and the light weight make your Le DD ideal for travelling and beach walks;
- Anti-slip protection, your beach shoes provide high grip, even on wet surfaces;
- Recyclable cotton fiber & rubber sole;
- Manufactured in Italy by local craftsmen;
- Recyclable cotton fiber & rubber
- Machine washable on a gentle 40 degrees wash;
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
Your Le DD Beach Shoes will arrive in a unique vacuum sealed flat packed packaging, when you open the packaging the shoes will look flat and shinny and not in their final shape. It is absolutely normal! Use the instructions on the cardboard inside the packet, or use a hair dryer or even just let them sit in the sun for a bit to bring to their normal fluffy shape.